General Dentistry encompasses a broad array of services and procedures with the common goal of helping to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure good oral and overall health and keep you looking great.
Oral health is a vital part of our overall health, and links between poor oral health and other health issues including oral cancer have been found. For this reason we see ourselves at Li Family Dental as an important part of helping you attaining and maintaining your overall health.
Our General Dentistry Services start with dental preventative care so that you avoid painful and costly issues with your teeth and mouth. The rest of our services are designed to help you regain healthy teeth if you run into problems.
Here’s a list of some of the most common general dentistry services:
- Preventative Care: Our goal is to help you have great teeth for your entire life. The first step to this is preventing cavities and gum disease.
- Dental Checkups: Staying on top of your dental health is important. We’ve got the expertise and equipment to ensure your dental health is in tip top shape.
- Teeth Cleaning: Is there a better feeling than that freshly cleaned and scaled teeth feeling? We don’t think so. Not only will your teeth look better, but they’ll feel better as well.
- Tooth Fillings: When cavities happen, we make the treatment of cavities as pain-free as possible.
- Teeth Whitening: Stained and discoloured teeth can keep you from smiling with confidence. We offer professional grade teeth whitening solutions to get you bright white pearlies fast.
- Tooth Sealing: Did you know we offer tooth sealing to help avoid costly cavities. Teeth sealing isn’t for everyone, but can help many people, especially those with deep grooves in their tooth structure to have healthier teeth longer. Ask someone on our team if you’re a good candidate.
- Wisdom Teeth: It’s often a part of growing up, but it’s never fun when teeth start crowding due to wisdom teeth. Our wisdom teeth removal procedure helps get you relief and allows you to move on with life.
- Root Canals: If a tooth becomes diseased you need help fast. We provide emergency root canal services to help you get relief.
- Emergency Dental Care: Nobody wants an emergency dentist visit, but it’s comforting to know that we’ve got your back when you need us most. We make special efforts to fit patients in as quickly as possible when emergencies arise.
- Children's Dentistry: Kids often fear the dentist, but we’re on a mission to make kids love coming to the dentist. We do this by being gentle, caring, and talking them through everything we do. We treat kids special.
- Gentle Dental: we aim to make your visit pain-free and comfortable. We have a particular knack at providing gentle dentistry.
To learn more about our services book a free consultation.