Your Caring Dentist On The Queensway
Li Family Dental is located on The Queensway and proudly serves the local area with both general and cosmetic family dental services. Research is increasingly showing that good oral health has a direct impact on one’s overall state of health and well-being. At Li Family Dental Queensway we are fanatical about oral health. We offer general dentistry services such as Preventative Care, Dental Checkups, Teeth Cleaning, Tooth Fillings, Teeth Whitening, Tooth Sealing, Wisdom Teeth, Root Canals, Emergency Dental Care, and Children’s Dentistry. Ask us also about our cosmetic dental procedures if you wish to take your smile to the next level -- we offer Dental Implants, Dentures, Bonding, Crowns, Veneers, and Bridges. Li Family Dental Queensway is the only dentistry your family needs.
What started as simply another major street within the municipalities of Toronto and Mississauga has evolved to become its own ‘community’ of sorts called The Queensway. Constructed in 1947 and originally called Queen Street West, The Queensway is a western continuation of Queen Street after crossing Roncesvalles Avenue and King Street. Boasting many notable services and attractions from churches to movies to restaurants, The Queensway has taken on a life of its own over the years. Church on the Queensway is a popular Bible-based community church and runs 3 services every Sunday, offering programming for all age groups; take in a VIP movie experience at Cineplex Cinemas Queensway on one of its 20 screens; then enjoy some authentic Italian cuisine at the highly-rated Pazzia Osteria — all located on the same strip.
Li Family Dental proudly serves Queensway and surrounding neighbourhoods for your family’s complete dental needs.
Queensway General Dentistry Services:
- Preventative Care - An ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Put the effort in now to keep your oral health in tip-top shape, and you’ll prevent dental problems down the road. Let us be part of your prevention strategy.
- Dental Checkups - Despite your best oral care efforts at home, you still need regular professional checkups to ensure all those in-between spaces stay clean and free of decay. We’ll help keep you on track with your appointments.
- Teeth Cleaning - You know you love it -- that just-left-the-dentist’s-chair feeling of a fresh, squeaky-clean mouth. A thorough, professional cleaning of your teeth does wonders to help you keep up your good oral hygiene practices at home.
- Tooth Fillings - Fillings are one of the most standard procedures offered by any dentistry team. If you do develop a cavity, call Li Family Dental Queensway first -- our painless freezing methods and gentle chair-side manner will make sure your experience is stress-free.
- Teeth Whitening - With so many at-home, do-it-yourself teeth whitening products on the market in recent years, how on earth do you choose the right one for you? Not all of them are effective, or even safe. Talk to us about the best way to improve your smile with a safe, professional-grade whitening system.
- Tooth Sealing - Some people have naturally-occurring deep grooves in the enamel of their teeth, through no fault of their own. These grooves make the teeth extra susceptible to cavities. If this describes your oral situation, you may be a good candidate for tooth sealing, which provides an extra layer of protection to help prevent cavities. Ask us if sealing is right for you.
- Wisdom Teeth - Sometimes wisdom teeth erupt and cause no problems. But for the majority of people, jaw pain, headaches and crowding results, requiring the removal of some or all of their wisdom teeth. Come to Li Family Dental Queensway for relief.
- Root Canals - There is a widely-held misconception that root canals are painful, when in actual fact, it’s the infection itself in a diseased tooth that is the source of the pain -- not the root canal procedure to repair it. An issue like this must be fixed as soon as possible, as the infection can spread very quickly. Call us for emergency relief.
- Emergency Dental Care - As with any other accidental injury, you need help fast if you sustain trauma to your teeth or mouth. Make Li Family Dental Queensway your first call — we will fit you in immediately.
- Children’s Dentistry - At Li Family Dental Queensway, our mission is to make kids love going to the dentist. There is no reason a dental visit has to be scary or stressful for children — by talking to kids on their level about what we are doing within a caring, fun environment, we help make sure they feel comfortable and at ease. Believe it or not, your kids will look forward to their checkups!
- Gentle Dental - It’s not just kids who experience apprehension about visiting the dentist — many adults feel the same stress and fear. At Li Family Dental Queensway we are known for our ‘gentle dental’ practices, including pain-free freezing methods and compassionate chair-side manner, to help relieve your anxiety.
Queensway Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Dental Implants - If you require artificial teeth you may immediately think of dentures as your only option. However, dental implants are a great alternative for many people, and for many reasons. They are permanently fixed within your mouth, resulting in a more natural-looking smile, and they provide a stronger bite, which aids in chewing and food digestion. Talk to us to see if implants will work for you.
- Dentures - There is more to consider when deciding what type of denture is best for you than you may realize. Whether you have lost all your teeth or just one, trust our expertise to find the right solution for you.
- Dental Crowns - Sometimes a tooth may be too damaged for a standard filling, yet the root is still healthy and strong. In this case, a dental crown may be the best solution. Take advantage of our same-day crown placement service at Li Family Dental Queensway, where we use state-of-the-art technology to give you natural-looking results that are affordable.
- Dental Bonding - While minor repairs to teeth can be easily fixed by a painless procedure called bonding, this may not be the best solution for you. Ask us if you are a good candidate.
- Teeth Veneers - Veneers are porcelain shells that are permanently attached to your teeth. They are considered exclusively a cosmetic procedure to improve the appearance of your teeth. While the process to attach veneers generally requires two separate appointments, at Li Family Dental Queensway we can measure, create, and apply your veneers all during the same visit.
- Bridge Implants - Unless you have deeper dental issues like gum disease or a weakening jaw bone, bridge implants are a great option if you need to replace a single tooth or even a string of consecutive missing teeth. Implants provide a strong, natural bite and will last for decades. Talk to us about whether bridge implants are suitable for you.